Henry Doyle our Springer Spaniel Puppy
by Laura Doyle
(4 MONTHS OLD)
1. Digs the plants out of their pots.
2. Jumps on furniture.
3. Nips a bit still.
4. feel the need to prove he is a SPRINGer multiple times a day... from the other side of the door, windows, fence.
1. Goes for little walks multiple times a day to all different places.
2. Is the star of his puppy training classes.
3. Loves cuddles and strokes and fusses.
4. Is very good with other dogs - though very submissive.
5. Loves training lessons and knows many tricks.
6. Has even been brave enough recently to have a paddle in the local river.
7. Quite likes a bath ... but tries to eat the bubbles.
8. Will eat anything a.k.a nick name Henry Hoover.
9. Loves his bacon, chicken and peanut flavored Bubbles and machine! Return to Your Springer Spaniel PicturesReturn to Love Springer Spaniels Homepage
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to More of Your Springer Spaniel Pictures.